Happy November!! It feels right to share our most recent catalog page of orange hued crystals for autumn. Each gemstone is wrapped in copper wire and tape then electro-formed into copper pendants and attached to solid copper chains with accent beads to match. This selection features Hematoid Quartz, Singing Tangerine Quartz, and Carnelian Chunks.
Orange is a vibrant, bold, and attention grabbing color which is why it's one of our favorite colors. It's that color pop you put on to boost your mood or add that extra UMPH to your confidence. Orange is playful which is an energy we NEED if we want to get through moments that are too serious.
What gives these orange crystals their vivid color?
Minerals included in the crystals formation or encrusted on the surface of the crystal:
Iron or Iron Oxide, aka Hematite.
The color orange is a warm, stimulating and cheerful color. It is believed to increase energy levels and creativity. Orange is a great color to wear in the fall season because it helps you maintain a happy mood and stay warm. Each of these orange crystals are a quartz variety. While the carnelian is a mixture of quartz & chalcedony, the tangerine & hematoid points are quartz.
Quartz crystals are formed in the earth's crust. Quartz is the most common mineral on Earth, making up about 12% of the planet's crust. Quartz is also one of the most common gemstones, with over 90% being quartz crystal. It is found in many different colors and varieties. Quartz crystals are formed when silicon dioxide molecules are heated to a high temperature and then cooled quickly.
Announcing our first jewelry class where you will learn to make your own genuine gemstone stretch bracelets! This class is for any experience level and any age but primarily marketed for kids in the Canton community. No matter who you are, if this class seems like fun to you we encourage you to register. We will be hosting in the Shaw Gathering Space at The Village Arts Factory - where our very own Studio 12 is located. Please register no later than November 20, so we have enough time to gather materials for you. The class will begin on November 30th at 6pm and go until 7pm. Depending on the success of this initial class we will host another with two different gemstone bead types in December. The first two gemstones you can make a stretch bracelet with are Clear Quartz & Amethyst. These are two staple stones in the Quartz variety and should be part of your collection. Lets make some fun jewelry together! <3
^ Register Here ^
November 30 | 6-7pm
What we have here are an assortment of Necklaces with Genuine Amethyst Crystal pendants. We have a little bit of everything as far as variety! From tumbled, shards, geodes, phantoms, to points, these amethyst gems are fabulous. Crystals and beads sourced from local shops & independent suppliers. Hand made by Craig and Citrine.
1. Chevron Amethyst | Copper Electro-formed Pendant with Copper wire wrapped Amethyst & Clear Quartz. 22", $80
2. Amethyst Star Shard | Copper Electro-formed pendant with clear quartz wrapped in copper with solid copper chain. 30", $45
3. Amethyst Star Shard | Copper electro-formed pendant with petrified wood wrapped in copper wire with solid copper chain. 27", $40
4. Amethyst Beach | Copper electro-formed pendant with amethyst & clear quartz wrapped in copper wire with copper chain. 22", $60
5. Smokey Amethyst Point | Copper electro-formed pendant with pyrite wrapped in copper wire with solid copper chain. 27", $60
6. Mysterious Amethyst | Copper electro-formed pendant with Onyx and Charoite wrapped in copper wire with copper chain. 24", $70
7. Smokey Amethyst Cathedral | Copper electro-formed pendant with Tourmaline, Hematite, Pyrite, & Onyx wrapped in copper wire with solid copper chain. 22", $70
8. Kaleidoscope Phantom Amethyst | Copper electro-formed pendant with clear quartz wrapped in copper wire with solid copper chain. 17", $50